Due to the increased cases of Covid-19 in the area, all parents are now required to wear face masks when on school premises
All parents (unless exempt) are required to wear face masks when dropping off and collecting your children at school. This is to help further reduce the transmission of COVID-19 in schools and to keep our school community safe.
If one of your children develops symptoms:
Tell School Immediately
- keep them off school
- get a COVID test for the child that has symptoms
- keep all of the family at home until the test results come back
- if test is positive, Tell The School and the child must isolate for 10 days
- the rest of the family MUST isolate for 14 days
- if the test is negative, send the children back to school when feeling better.