April 2022 Parent View (26 Responses)
- 100% of parents and carers say their child is happy at RAMJS.
- 100% of parents and carers say their child feels safe at RAMJS.
- 92% of parents and carers feel that behaviour in school in good.
- 96% of parents and carers feel that bullying is dealt with effectively in school.
- 92% of parents feel that school keep them informed about what their child is learning.
- 100% parents and carers who have raised an issue with school feel that RAMJS have dealt with their concerns properly.
- 100% of parents and carers with SEND children attending RAMJS feel that the school provide the support which enables their child to succeed.
- 92% of parents and carers believe that school have high expectations for their child.
- 100% of parents feel that their child does well at RAMJS.
- 96% of parents feel that school keeps them informed of their child's progress.
- 96% of parents feel that school offer a good range of subjects in school.
- 92% of parents feel that school supports their child's personal development.
- 96% of parents would recommend RAMJS to another parent.
Here is some of the things our parents had to say:
"Great school and great education. However, more needs to be done for children who are highly exceeding in school."
"Very happy parent as she is my second child who is attending same school."
"The teachers help my child a lot also talk to me about how my child is doing."
"Keep up your hard work and thank you to all the staff."
"Very supportive of my daughters' needs and always keen to try different things to help her. I cannot thank them enough for all they are doing for her."
"Absolutely amazing school, all teachers are wonderful and I recommend 100%."
"My child likes the teachers and has done better this term."
September 2021 Parent View questionnaire Results
Responses: 34 Parents/Carers
- 97% of Parents said that their child feels safe and is happy at school.
- The majority of parents asked said that pupils are well behaved at RAMJS.
- Over 80% of parents felt that school are effective at dealing with bullying.
- 65% of parents feel that they know what their child is learning at school.
- 85% of parents said that school deal with issues properly.
- 100% of our parents with SEND children feel that there child is well supported in school.
- 88% of parents believe that school has high expectations for their child.
- 85% of parents feel that their child achieves well at RAMJS.
- The majority of parents feel that school offers a wide range of subjects to it's pupils and that the school supports the wider personal development of their child.
- Over 90% of parents would recommend RAMJS to another parent.
RAMJS as a Church School - Parent View September 2021
Responses: 34 Parents
The majority of parents are aware that RAMJS is a church school.
85% feel that RAMJS is a good church school.
Over 95% of parents feel that children can express their own faith with confidence.
" Staff look after all the children."
"The school hold similar morals and values to our faith."
"It is good that the school ethics are based on God."