September 2021 Parent View questionnaire Results
Responses: 34 Parents/Carers
- 97% of Parents said that their child feels safe and is happy at school.
- The majority of parents asked said that pupils are well behaved at RAMJS.
- Over 80% of parents felt that school are effective at dealing with bullying.
- 65% of parents feel that they know what their child is learning at school.
- 85% of parents said that school deal with issues properly.
- 100% of our parents with SEND children feel that there child is well supported in school.
- 88% of parents believe that school has high expectations for their child.
- 85% of parents feel that their child achieves well at RAMJS.
- The majority of parents feel that school offers a wide range of subjects to it's pupils and that the school supports the wider personal development of their child.
- Over 90% of parents would recommend RAMJS to another parent.
RAMJS as a Church School - Parent View September 2021
Responses: 34 Parents
The majority of parents are aware that RAMJS is a church school.
85% feel that RAMJS is a good church school.
Over 95% of parents feel that children can express their own faith with confidence.
" Staff look after all the children."
"The school hold similar morals and values to our faith."
"It is good that the school ethics are based on God."