Welcome to 3M
Teachers: Miss House and Mr Cookson
Teaching Assistants: Mrs Langfield
On these pages you will find information about what is happening in class
and what we are learning throughout the year.
- PE days are Wednesday and Friday. Please come dressed from home in your full PE kit. This consists of a plain white t-shirt, black shorts, leggings or tracksuit bottoms and trainers. Pumps for indoor PE can be brought in a PE bag on the day. No jewellery will be allowed.
- Please ensure your child brings a coat, book bag and water bottle with them every day. If the weather is hot, please send them with a sun hat for playtime and apply sun cream before school.
- For reasons of Health and Safety, we kindly ask parents not to ascend the ramp or enter the classroom outside the Year 3 classroom doors during drop-off and pick-up times.
Please bring in your home reading
books and diaries every day.
We would like the children to read as much as they can and for you to help them and make sure they understand what they are reading by asking them questions about what is happening.
- Children are expected to read at home for at least 15 minutes every day
- Adults both in school and at home are kindly asked to initial diaries when listening to children read and to sign them at the end of each week.
- Reading books should be changed twice a week, but if finished, then they can be changed more often.
Homework and Spellings
Spellings will be given out on a Wednesday and tested on the following Monday.
Homework will be given out on a Wednesday (via Seesaw) and is due in by Monday